What's New with the Trimble C3 and C5 Mechanical Total Stations?
The new Trimble C3 and C5 are our fastest, most portable mechanical total stations ever.
- Increase your productivity: With a new, faster EDM on both the Trimble® C3 and C5, be more efficient while still maintaining the same excellent accuracy you have trusted for years.
- Improved battery life: Utilizing a new EDM power save setting, the C3’s battery life is increased by 9 hours for a total of 27 hours of battery life.
- Smaller, lighter case: The new, smaller, and lighter instrument case improves portability. The new case is 13% smaller and 22% lighter than the previous model, and just as protective as before.
Demanding conditions. Long distances. Tight tolerances. No problem.
The Trimble C Series offers a variety of accuracy and range features to fit the needs of every surveyor for every project.
It has never been easier to:
- Work in challenging environments in which users can encounter interruptions in line of sight with better results in high-traffic intersections, crowded city environments, and busy construction sites.
- Optimize your workflow with Trimble by easily moving data or jobs between all Trimble equipment
- Take full advantage of a faster Autofocus with the new EDM
“The New EDM speed helped us work faster and finish earlier. We calculated that it saved us 30-40% time on our projects. It works much faster."
— Héctor Guillén, Administrador General at ICCH SA DE CV, a Trimble Distribution Partner in Mexico
For more information, visit the Trimble C3 and Trimble C5 product pages and the Trimble C Series product comparison guide.